Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Her schedule this week

Well today is Wednesday and I am still having trouble with her napping like she had been and eating at the times we normally do. More than that she did not see me all weekend and I haven't been able to put her down hardly at all! Because every time I do she thinks I'm going to be gone a long time again. She's so young she shouldn't have to think like that! Its very frustrating to know how much she needs me and that I am going to have to allow her to be at a place she doesn't really want to be. Well at least thats how i feel!

I feel that they don't have any schedule for her and they refuse to follow the one she uses at home so she eats all day doesn't play and doesn't get to see her mommy. She is too young to remember someone she met 3, 4, 5 weeks ago. She forgets who they are by the time she goes again. I have to leave her there and as I walk out the door I hear her cry, and I burst into tears because no mom wants her child to be sad but when there's nothing you can really do about it, it breaks your heart even worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment